About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Lazy blogger / busy crafter.


Havent put anything on here for a week which is very naughty of me! However, I have been flat out selling and making things. This week I have been sewing Easter gifts, soldering jewellery, making cards, and colouring my hair!!!
Anyway, here are a few pics of the lovely things that have emerged from my workroom; I am a long time fan of all things vampiry, so decided to celebrate this in a necklace. Also, love Alice in Wonderland (no, not just because of the new film!!) and all things kooky - below are some of the greetings cards I have made, with an Alice necklace.

Anyway, hope you like them - promise to update again soon. By the way, the hair colour is now a dark scarlet!
Love Ailsa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment