About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 18 March 2010

Through the looking glass...

Sorry I have been absent from my blog for 2 weeks now - must try harder! However, I have been busy making, selling, filing, photographing etc so I have a good excuse.

Went to see the new Alice in Wonderland film the other weekend which I had been looking forward to for ages. I have loved the Alice story since I was little - it remains one of my fave childhood books. The film was excellent (apart from very silly dance by Mad Hatter at the end!) with some amazing imagery. Very inspirational!

As you will see from the pics, I have some new additions to my shop - loving setting little weird things into resin! Please follow the link to my Folksy shop to have a look at all the items.

If any of you are ever in Croydon, do come along to my actual shop in Stuff Marketplace (www.stuffcroydon.com). In addition to finding me there, I will also be at the following events:

Sun 21st March - Craft Fair at Fairfield Halls Croydon. 10am - 4pm

Sat & Sun 29th & 30th May - London MCM Expo, Excel London (www.londonexpo.com)

Anything else comes up, I will post asap! Bye bye for now!

Ailsa

No comments:

Post a Comment