About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Coucou Heart does Expo!

Hi everyone!
I am back from an exhausting couple of weeks preparing for, and then trading at the London Expo. It was a fantastic weekend - my first time at one of these events, and it was a real eye opener, I can tell you! There were some amazing Steampunks there, as well as all the Cosplayers in their vast array of costumes, Japanese lolita girls, superheroes, and more wigs than you could shake a stick at!!!
I met some really great people, and I am glad to report that they all seemed to like my jewellery - I had a very successful show so I am very pleased! Got to get myself moving now and get some more stock listed in my Etsy and Folksy shops now I have fininshed making stock for this weekend. Thanks to all the lovely people who chatted to me - here are some pics from the show




No comments:

Post a Comment