About Me

My name is Ailsa, designer, maker, and owner of Coucou Heart - welcome to my blog! Based in London, UK, I create hand made jewellery inspired by vintage finds, steampunk, fairy tales & folklore, and a touch of the mysterious.... You can contact me at coucouheart@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 16 July 2010

Busy weekend ahead!


I have been super busy making loads of lovely items for my stall this weekend. I am trading at the London Film and Comic Com at Earls Court on Sat & Sun (http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/ ) which should be great fun. Loads of Sci Fi type stars there - cast of Being Human and William Shatner himself are the ones I am going to look out for!


I am also trading every Sunday (except this one of course) at the Backyard Market in Brick Lane, London. This is a really vibrant, exciting market with loads of great vintage stuff and really cool handmade creations.


Lastly, I have also been trying to get more things listed in my Etsy shop - more to follow soon! Anyway, will report back on the weekends events next week,


Love Ailsa
PS - please become a fan on my new Facebook page - search for Coucou Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment